Why is it that the famous movie introductions are so creepy? From Jack Nicholson’s “Heeere’s Johnny!” as Jack Torrance in The Shining to Heather O’Rourke’s “They’re heeere!” as Carol Anne Freeling in Poltergeist. Apparently, all memorable introductions should drag out the “here” into as many syllables as possible.
- Webdexterous Receives Top Award for Website Redesign
- What Does a Website Cost? It's a Matter of Ply
- When Free Isn't: Open Source CMS v. Closed Commercial Hosted CMS
- To WWW or Not WWW : Canonicalization, SEO and the .htaccess Fix
- Webdexterous Video Tutorials Help You Manage Your Site
- Getting it Done Write: Using a Professional Copywriter for Your Web Content
- Welcome to Webdexterous